If you start at 2:23, you will see how to fill out a VBM ballot:
1. Don’t detach anything
2. Use blue or black ink to fill in ovals completely (no check marks or X’s)
3. Place your ballot in the smaller, certification envelope and sign the certification envelope
4. Place your completed ballot in the outer envelope so that your name shows through the window
5. Drop it at the municipal building in the ballot drop box, mail it, or deliver it to the BOE in Trenton
6. Practice putting your completed ballot together before you seal the envelopes.