- New Jersey holds a general election every year.
- In 2019, the General Election date is November 5, when candidates for the General Assembly, Mercer County government, and a variety of local officials stand for election.
- Mercer County towns are included in General Assembly Legislative Districts 14, 15 and 16.
- Mercer County elects the County Executive and Members of the Board of Chosen Freeholders.
- Mercer County municipalities also have elections for Mayors, local governing bodies such as Township Committees and Borough Councils, local Boards of Education, and Fire Districts.
Your voice should be heard. Register to vote today!